- Up to 3 years' cover plus additional cover for any finance shortfall after the initial term (up to 12 further months) to match the term of your finance agreement.
- Vehicles with a Net Invoice Price* up to £75,000 with no maximum claim limit up to the Net Invoice Price* of your vehicle.
- A payment of up to £250 as a contribution towards your Motor Insurance Excess≠
- £300 Total Loss Assistance payment to help with any incidental expenses connected with your total loss‡
- Factory and Dealer fitted Accessories.
- Finance Deposit Allowances (a discount offered by Toyota Financial Services on certain makes and models from time to time)
- Unlimited mileage.
For a full list of what is and is not covered, please refer to the policy wording.
Some exclusions are listed below under the frequently asked questions section.
*Net Invoice Price - the amount that you have paid for the vehicle itself, excluding non-dealer fitted options and extras such as the road fund licence, or negative equity.
‡ Total Loss Assistance is paid as part of your claim and only paid once during the term of the Toyota Total Loss Asset Protection policy.
≠Motor Insurance Excess Contribution is the amount stated on your certificate of motor insurance up to a maximum of £250.