To reserve your new Toyota, simply choose from the range below, then select Build and Reserve to personalise your new vehicle.
*If I change my mind before ordering
- Once you have chosen your car, simply reserve your vehicle and pay the refundable £99 fee.
- Customers can reserve a new Toyota vehicle by paying a fully refundable £99 reservation fee to your selected participating Toyota dealer. The vehicle will be reserved until the customer is able to take a test drive or for a maximum of 3 months, from the date of reservation.
- If you change your mind and decide not to order the vehicle, your chosen dealer will return the reservation fee to you in full.
- If you go on to purchase a vehicle from your dealer, your reservation fee will be refunded to you once you have placed an order.
- Online reservations are available on retail sales, to UK residents aged 18 and over only. Excludes GR Yaris.
If you have purchased on finance
- If you have entered into a finance arrangement for the vehicle, you should refer to your finance agreement about your rights to cancel your order for the vehicle and your rights to withdraw from or terminate your finance agreement.
- If you have funded the vehicle via a finance agreement, you need to let your finance provider know if you wish to withdraw from or terminate your agreement.
- You will need to confirm your desire to cancel your purchase and your finance agreement within 14 days of finance activation.
- Please refer to your finance agreement for all terms and conditions.
At participating dealers. Offer can be withdrawn at any time. For full terms and conditions, please contact your dealer.