Connected Services is comprised of both the MyT App and MyT Multimedia. Each has its own set of features and both need to be activated separately.
If you are unsure if your Connected Services are activated, follow these instructions.
- Go the MyT App.
- Click on the wheel icon found in the top right-hand corner of the home screen
- Click on ‘Settings’
Choose the ‘Car’ tab. If you see ‘Activate connected services’, your car is not yet activated. Then click activate connected services.
A quick way to check if your Connected Services have been activated, check if your last trip details are displayed on the home screen of the App.
To activate Online Navigation Connected Services connect your smartphone with your car, using either Bluetooth or Wi-Fi tethering.
- Click on the ‘Setup’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Online’ tab, then the ‘Toyota Online’ tab, and choose an existing account.
- Enter your MyT credentials. Entering your details will start your 3 years of free service. You can check the expiration date of your MyT Multimedia subscription in the My Toyota Customer Portal.
- If you do not have an existing account, you can directly create one in your car, by choosing the ‘New Account’ option.