This agreement sets out the terms and conditions that govern the online reservation of the new Toyota Yaris GRMN (‘Yaris GRMN’) between you and Toyota (GB) PLC, registered in England and Wales with company number 0916634 (VAT registration number GB679977144) and its registered office address at Great Burgh, Burgh Heath, Epsom, Surrey KT18 5UX and whose email address is: YarisGRMN@tgb.toyota.co.uk
Reservation of the new Yaris GRMN
(a) constitute an order or an agreement by us to sell or supply a vehicle, or accept you for any finance product or service; or
(b) give you any guarantee or commitment as to any vehicle build or delivery date.
Payment of the Reservation Fee
6. You must pay in full and cleared funds, a reservation fee of £1,000 (the ‘Reservation Fee’) to reserve a Yaris GRMN on My Toyota. If payment of the Reservation Fee is not made your Reservation will automatically lapse and you will lose your Reservation of the vehicle.
7. We accept payment by Mastercard or Visa debit or credit card, Maestro debit card, PayPal or Diners Club International card. Any card payment we take from you will be directed through a secure portal and your card details will not be stored by us. You confirm that you are authorised to use the payment method you provide to make the payment and you accept that we, and/or your card issuer, may carry out security checks to confirm that this is the case. Your Reservation Fee will be held by our parent company (Toyota Motor Europe NV/SA) on our behalf and we will not pay any interest on this.
8. Upon receipt of your Reservation Fee, you will secure a place on the reservation list and your Reservation will be confirmed via email and in My Toyota. The email will provide details of how to order a Yaris GRMN at your selected official Toyota dealer. The email will also contain a unique personal reservation code (‘Reservation Code’) which you will need to give to your selected official Toyota dealer to place your order. You must keep your Reservation Code secure and must not share it with any other person.
Cancellation of your Reservation
9. In addition to your statutory right to cancel up to 14 calendar days after making your Reservation, you can cancel your Reservation at any time by notifying us in writing via email: YarisGRMN@tgb.toyota.co.uk. A standard cancellation form is available here to download, complete and return via email, but you are not under any obligation to use this. Once you have cancelled your Reservation the reserved vehicle will be released and the vehicle will no longer be reserved for you. You will receive confirmation via email and in My Toyota of the cancellation.
10. We will return your Reservation Fee if you cancel your Reservation. The refund will be made to the same debit or credit card or PayPal account that you used to make payment and will be made within 14 days of the date that you notify us that you wish to cancel your Reservation. We accept no liability in the event that your Reservation Fee is refunded to your original card and that card has been cancelled or has expired.
Ordering your Yaris GRMN
11. If you proceed with your order of the reserved vehicle, we shall return your Reservation Fee to you by 17 October 2017. The refund will be made to the same debit or credit card or PayPal account that you used to make payment. We accept no liability in the event that your Reservation Fee is refunded to your original card and that card has been cancelled or has expired.
12. You will have from 9 October 2017 up to and including 31 October 2017 to attend your selected official Toyota dealer to order the reserved vehicle. At this stage you will be required to sign an order form at your selected official Toyota dealer which contains terms and conditions governing your Yaris GRMN purchase.
Release of the reserved vehicle
13. If you do not proceed with your order of the reserved vehicle at your selected official Toyota dealer between 9 October 2017 and 31 October 2017, OR if you cancel your Reservation during this period (which you can do by notifying us in writing via email: YarisGRMN@tgb.toyota.co.uk) the vehicle will be released and will no longer be reserved for you. You will receive confirmation via email and in My Toyota of this. A standard cancellation form is available here to download, complete and return via email, but you are not under any obligation to use this. For the avoidance of doubt, your Reservation Fee will have been returned to you by 17 October 2017 in accordance with clause 11.
14. All prices shown on this website for the Yaris GRMN are recommended retail prices only and the price offered to you by an official Toyota dealer may differ. Prices relating to finance packages are provided for indicative purposes only and are subject to status, eligibility, credit checks and terms and conditions.
16. You also agree that in the process of such handling, your personal data may be used as required by law and may be transferred to the following entities:
(a) Toyota Motor Europe NV/SA (head office: Avenue du Bourget 60, 1140 Brussels (Belgium);
(b) any affiliated company of Toyota Europe NV/SA in the European Economic Area; and
(c) your selected official Toyota dealer.
17. Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(c) any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
18. Subject to clause 17, we shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with this agreement for: loss of profits, loss of sales or business or business opportunity, loss of agreements or contracts, and any indirect or consequential loss.
Governing law and jurisdiction
19. This agreement, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.
20. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation.
21. If any of these terms are found to be unenforceable through the courts then it shall be severed and the remaining terms shall continue to apply.
22. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the updated terms and conditions appropriately.
23. These terms and conditions can be downloaded for your reference by clicking here.