keeping you safe
You know how important it is to keep your tyres in top condition, not just for the safety’s sake but to help your car’s performance and fuel efficiency. So we offer all our customers a free puncture repair service* and expert advice on fitting and maintaining your tyres. And you don’t even need an appointment.
*if your tyre can be safely repaired (this excludes ‘run flat’ tyres)
Benefits of Toyota Tyre Maintenance
*Toyota Dealers will match any like-for-like quote within a five-mile radius. Tyre must be identical specification - brand, pattern, load, speed rating, manufacturer marking. Price quotation must be in writing and must be fully fitted including VAT, valve, balancing and disposal charges. **If your tyre can be safely repaired, excluding run flat tyres.
- Tyre Price Guarantee
We work hard to keep our tyre price competitive with independent suppliers. We’re so confident, we’ll price match if you find a tyre cheaper locally within 5 days*
- Free puncture repair
We offer all customers a free puncture repair service**
- Expert Advice
We will provide expert advice on fitting a wide range of tyre options
You don’t even need to book an appointment
Use our handy tool below to find out more about stopping distances based on tyre tread depth.
- The legal minimum tyre depth for cars is 1.6mm in a continuous band throughout the central three-quarters of the tread width, throughout the whole of the tyre circumference.
- Tyres must be suitably inflated for the purpose in which your car is being used (heavy loads, long distances, road conditions).
- Tyres must not have a cut, in excess of 25mm or 10% of the tyre section width, whichever is greater, which is deep enough to reach the tyre’s internal structure.
- Tyres must not have a lump, bulge or tear caused by separation or partial failure of its structure.
- Tyres must not have any ply or cord exposed.
- You can be fined up to a maximum of £2,500 and given a driving licence endorsement of 3 penalty points for driving with illegal tyres
Understanding tyre performance
To help you understand your tyre performance and EU tyre labelling legislation, we recommend downloading the following guide to help you understand:
- Fuel efficiency (or rolling resistance) Graded A to G
- Wet grip (or braking performance) Graded A to G
- External rolling noise